The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Great Scott Marty why did you not tell me about this place.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all you Delorean Owners and fans.

A little bit about me. I unfortunately cannot drive for medical reasons so will never get behind the wheel or own one of these beauties but can appreciate things for what they are and to be honest I fell in love with the Delorean the moment I first laid eyes on her in the Haynes Sparkford Motor Museum when I was a wee nipper. I have come to this place to talk more about Delorean and find out more about this unique and quirky car that is totally misunderstood. I mean it can't be all bad when people recognise a car and know instantly what it is even if they have no interest in cars at all.

I look forward to be a member of this community

Ricardo
Hi Ricardo

welcome to the forum and the DOC-UK.

Feel free to join us at events, you will be made to feel very welcome, and I'm sure someone
will be able to give you a ride in their car some time - whereabouts are you located?
I'm in South London
I'm sure we have members in Kent/Surrey/Sussex who would be happy to
help you live the dream some day Smile
I am in south London (5 minutes walk from Kenley train station), feel free to drop in. My DMC-12 is in the Netherlands at the moment (engine tuning) but should be back soon.