The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hi from west sussex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

Firstly thanks for the add to a great Delorean site Big Grin

Well like most i have had a passion for the Delorean ever since i saw one at a local Vauxhall/Opel garage around 1981/82 and now i am in my mid 40'S i have the desire to get my hands on one now the family is older and mum and dad are no longer cool to be seen with Shock
Hopefully the wait wont be to long as i (like some) would be happy with a project/runner as quality example's are sadly out of budget for the time being.
Finally,,are there any events that members will attend in the south.

Graeme,
Hi Graeme

Welcome to the forum, there is the main UK DeLorean event coming up very soon not far from you in Swanage: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4745 there will also DeLoreans at Carfest South. Plus we have some members fairly close to you in Edenbridge/Horsham and a BTTF car down in Bognor Regis. Most UK cars are sold either through the club magazine and/or this forum and there have been a couple of cars sold very recently (needing some re-commissioning) for 15-20k
Have a good read through the clubs website @ www.deloreans.co.uk and the forum it will give you a good idea about the cars and the club.
Chris
Cheers Chris.

I am in Bognor and have not yet seen the BTTF car running around.I will soak up as much of the forum topic's as possible,Although i am not afraid of much being a grease monkey its always good to get help from people who know Smile
Hi Graeme

Do you actually live in Bognor Regis?
If you want to come round sometime I'm more than happy for you to do that
Let me know

Brian
Hi Brian,

Yes i am in Bognor,just off Chi Rd as it happens,Would be great to see your motor sometime Big Grin
Hi Graeme, welcome to the DOC-UK, and good luck in your quest to Live the Dream Smile

You'll have a blast with Brian and his BTTF car, the guy is a legend Smile