The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Chorleywood classic Show. 26th July 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Chris

We ran our second very successful show in Chorleywood, Herts (one mile from J18, M25), last summer and are keen to get the confirmed date for the 2014 event (26 July) into relevant smaller, low volume, single marque clubs’ diaries in the hope that local members will be tempted to come to the show and display their cars.

This is a local event, run by enthusiasts, which has gone from strength to strength, both in terms of the numbers and quality of cars on display and also the number of visitors. What has helped make it special is the variety and high quality of the cars, hence our focus on attracting cars from relatively small producers. Have a look at the gallery section of our website to see some of the previous exhibits: http://www.chorleywoodclassics.org/

We are also fortunate in that we have attracted some corporate sponsors and, all told, have now raised nearly £12,000 for our chosen charities – Help for Heroes, Chorleywood Cricket Club and Christchurch, Chorleywood.

At this stage, I would really appreciate it if you could perhaps put a note in your club magazine, or, ideally, consider the show as a regional club meet venue, as we will have plenty of room to accommodate larger groups. If the latter, perhaps you could put your relevant colleague in touch with me?

Finally, please could you direct any replies or correspondence to my home email: tim_sarah_davis@btopenworld.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Tim Davis | Investment Director

Envestors Limited

1 Lancaster Place

London WC2E 7ED

t. +44 (0)20 7420 5842

f. +44 (0)20 7240 9949

m. +44 (0)7824 364078

e. tim.davis@envestors.co.uk

w. www.envestors.co.uk