The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Stainless steel throttle spool covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  • This is laser cut from stainless steel.
    Slotted mounting hole to get the best fit
    Comes with a 'D' washer to stop the fixing bolt from fouling in the bend radius as is a problem on the OEM item.
    Brushed finish.

I have 9 available at the moment.

£15 + £3.50 P&P to UK. Overseas buyers please ask for a price.

[Image: 20131214_135917782_iOS.jpg]

[Image: 20131214_135928201_iOS.jpg]
Great product and good price, I would buy one myself but got one from SpecialT on a few months ago!
Chris
Looks very good. I have PM'd you.

Cheers
Steve
Love the brushed finish, these should be very popular.
A Nice way to tidy/Bling up the engine bay...
SteveyP Wrote:Looks very good. I have PM'd you.

Cheers
Steve
Replied and a cover on its way to you soon......
Hi Paul - I seem to be having problems with pm at the moment but I'd definitely like one please!

Could you drop me a quick PM just saying 'test' or something then I should be able to reply to it... hopefully that would work!

How best do i go about paying up?
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Hi Paul - I seem to be having problems with pm at the moment but I'd definitely like one please!

Could you drop me a quick PM just saying 'test' or something then I should be able to reply to it... hopefully that would work!

How best do i go about paying up?
PM sent.

Cheers
Got mine today. Good quality item. Merry Christmas Wink
Just 2 covers left now
Hi matey, mine appeared just before Christmas too - lovely job, thanks very much!
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Hi matey, mine appeared just before Christmas too - lovely job, thanks very much!
Excellent Smile

Just 1 left now....
All sold out now. If anyone else still wants one please let me know and I'll get a list going and then get a batch cut.
Hi Paul,
you can put my name on one from the next batch….no rush.
These will be available again very soon.....
let me know when you have them in please.
Pages: 1 2