The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLoreans wanted for 'For the Love of Cars' TV Show CH4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks Chris.
Yes very well put, I think all of us had the same reservations regarding the programme, too many bad DeLorean programmes have been made over the years. But I think this one will be regarded as one of the best ones made .
Chris
great photo Neal, and on behalf of all of us DeLorean owners, we are all immensely
grateful to you and everyone who worked at DMCL for building the dream Smile
Can someone get a message to the new owner that his headlights need re-wiring?
Guinney1971 Wrote:great photo Neal, and on behalf of all of us DeLorean owners, we are all immensely

Claire,
I don't know weather to laugh or cry :oops: Smile
Guinney1971 Wrote:- as well as DarrenC sporting his DOC cap Big Grin

That's because I used to have hair before I bought my Delorean Claire, forward thinking of the DOC to supply a concealing cap for their members :lol:

Neal,
It was great to see you in the show, looking sprightly and enthusiastic as ever. A great surprise and an asset to the production Big Grin

Over the last week or so I've been stopped by my customers at work, a random guy in the petrol station who recognised me and asked about the Delorean (even when the car was at home and I was in my white van!)
One things for sure; the show has certainly kindled an interest, which is good for everyone.
neal Wrote:
Guinney1971 Wrote:great photo Neal, and on behalf of all of us DeLorean owners, we are all immensely

Claire,
I don't know weather to laugh or cry :oops: Smile

well I was being genuine in my praise Smile
I met up with Ant Anstead this morning.

They're planning a Series 2 of "For the Love of Cars" Shock
excellent, wonder what they'll pick next time? Mk2 Jaaaaag mebbe? Triumph Herald, Lotus Cortina... ????
I am looking for a couple of nice pictures of the Channel 4 car. The book is literally a few days from going to the printers but i'm including a few more 'post factory' RHD's. I thought it would be nice to do a little write up on this car. So I got back in touch with the TV folk and was told in no uncertain terms NO, I couldn't have any pictures!

So i'll know what to do when a TV company comes knocking next time!

Any photographs are the copyright of the person who takes them…..so hopefully a few of you will have some. If you want to share them with me ….and any included will get a complementary copy of the book. They need to be about 1-2 meg.

Pick the best one's and email to chris@parnham.net We only have room for a couple and any we don't use will not be made public.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10