The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Instagram Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A couple more new cars from recent browsing:

On the M54;

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Not sure if this is a real plate or a temp one for RAG week at a Uni. It’s in Scotland

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Its a real plate, registered to that car (or a D at least).

Currently taxed and MOT'd according to the DVLA, but it has a 1984 build date. (not that surprising, given the DVLA...!)

a
TDV 110W is a recent import resides in Shropshire, and had a nightmare getting it registered in the UK. The other one is a new private plate on a members car in Edinburgh.
Chris
TDV 110W that's me , as I've only been on the road this month , I've taken every opportunity to drive the car only in dry conditions ,

Nigel
Funnily enough, mine is TDV 105W haha
Chris Williams Wrote:. The other one is a new private plate on a members car in Edinburgh.
Chris

Pity it wasn't '4 RAB' then for my favorite 80s Glasgow philosopher
Big Grin
My mum used to go to school with "Mary Doll". Apparently she was quite the bully. My mum didn't like her much. Lol!
So who was on the Isle of Skye ferry recently then?

A long way north?

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
That was me, a week touring Scotland with 3 days on Skye Aug 2013, covered 1000 miles

Regards

Tony Openshaw
Someone being MOT'd - Jon C.

[attachment=172]
2 New ones I saw last night...
nice looking cars there Stu, so many registration numbers I don't recognise these days, just shows how many cars have come into the UK in the last few years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4