The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hello from Milton Keynes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my name is Ganesh and I am from Milton Keynes 8)

I don't currently own a Delorean, but I've been a HUGE fan of this car for as long as I can remember. As a child, my bedroom featured many Delorean posters (one is still pinned up today), and my username was also "Delorean" on many websites and forums! Tongue

I am also an avid follower of Tamir's Delorean blog, and now I am so glad to have found this forum! I would love to participate in the upcoming DeLorean Owners Club Summer Event in North Yorkshire if that's ok :oops:

I really hope to be able to own a Delorean some day, but in the mean time I will have to "make do" with three rather mainstream saloons :| Speaking of which, there was recently a poll on the Lexus Owner's Club about 5 top cars to own, and as you would imagine the Delorean was my 1st choice! Big Grin

Right, I guess I could ramble on and on... just wanted to say a big "hello" to everyone and looking forward to participate in the forum and future club events!

cheers,
Ganesh
Hi
Your more than welcome to join in the DOC summer event, if you wish I can post you some details on it if you wish to 'PM' me your address. Chris Hawes has a DeLorean in MK and I'm not to far away as well. Welcome to the forum.
Chris
Hi Chris and thanks for the welcome. I've PM'd you my address.

Looking forward to join you guys in the summer event! 8)
Hiya,

welcome to the forum, you are more then welcome to join us in just over 2 wks at our Summer event
- I hope the hotel still has rooms, if not there should be a nearby hotel that can help - I would also
have thought, that if someone has a spare seat, you can probably leave the saloon at the hotel and
ride shotgun with someone who hasnt got a passenger.

Best wishes,
Hi Claire, thanks for the welcome and definitely looking forward to the summer event! 8)

I have booked myself into a B&B in Scarborough and will be arriving late on Friday, so I will drive up to Ravenhall Hotel on Saturday morning if that's okay. What time will everyone be leaving to the North Yorkshire Moors?

And riding shotgun in a Delorean would be an absolute treat! Big Grin
Quote:What time will everyone be leaving to the North Yorkshire Moors?
All in the paperwork I'm sending you :wink:
Chris
Chris Williams Wrote:All in the paperwork I'm sending you :wink:
Chris

ah right, cheers mate Smile