The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: WANTED - Pair of front coil springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just realised today my O/S spring has failed over the course of hibernation and resting in not two but THREE pieces! (It was an original one, mind!) I never swapped to lower ones as my car always seemed to sit at a sensible height anyway.

But now on the lookout for a set of good front springs, new or used, stock or lower, to get through the MOT, can sort out beautification later!

Can collect within a reasonable distance of Derby, going rates for hardware or postage gladly paid!

Cheers all, Rich
I have a set of NOS front springs (and rears as well) never fitted/as new if your interested. Though there's probably lots of old O/E ones knocking about where people have changed to lowered ones.
Chris
Brilliant Chris, that's fantastic, they sound fine to me. Let me know what you want for them (via PM if you wish).

By chance I will be vaguely down your way at the weekend (Ware) - are you about at any point for me to briefly call in?

Rich
Hi Richard,

I think I have second-hand ones and still a few of my (100%) tested, lowered ones.. give me a ring. Just have to dig into my stored spares to be sure.

07502 143 433

Chris P