The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hello from cold Russia =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, people! Here I'm and DeLorean of my friend:
[Image: blog_46781.jpg]
[Image: blog_46761.jpg]

Here in Russia we have got only two DMC-12, so it's extra-rare car for our region, but here are a lot of fans thanks to "Back to the Future" movie =)
Ow, and be sure to check the recent test-drive of the car we wrote: http://carakoom.com/official_blogs.php?blog_id=8646 (Just press "????????" button on the picture) (At least you can check the pictures, because the text is in Russian language)
If you got more questions, feel free to ask ;-)
Great Pictures! Particularly the second one.

I've been to Russia a few times. Mostly Sakhalin Island in the East, but have passed through Moscow airport too. You have some really lovely girls in Russia. I went to a club in Sakhalin once, and every single girl there could have easily been a super-model!

I've made a few Russian friends during my time spent there, and all of them loved the fact I own a DeLorean DMC-12 due to the movies.

They seemed to be particularly interested in the rear wheels for some strange reason I could not understand. None of them had ever seen a DMC-12 themselves for real, so I guess that because there is only two in Russia, this would be a good reason! lol!

Welcome to the Club forum!

I'm interested to know, what VIN# is the car in the pictures?
Great pictures, The seat covers seem to suit the car as well.
Chris
Really nice pictures!
Only 2 of them for such a big country, yes that's an extra rare car!
Rissy Wrote:Great Pictures! Particularly the second one.

I've been to Russia a few times. Mostly Sakhalin Island in the East, but have passed through Moscow airport too. You have some really lovely girls in Russia. I went to a club in Sakhalin once, and every single girl there could have easily been a super-model!

I've made a few Russian friends during my time spent there, and all of them loved the fact I own a DeLorean DMC-12 due to the movies.

They seemed to be particularly interested in the rear wheels for some strange reason I could not understand. None of them had ever seen a DMC-12 themselves for real, so I guess that because there is only two in Russia, this would be a good reason! lol!

Welcome to the Club forum!

I'm interested to know, what VIN# is the car in the pictures?

Man, thanks for warm welcome! =)
As I've previously mentioned that car is not mine, but of my friend, sadly he has not enough time to brows internet-forums =) I'll ask him about the VIN number and then let you know.
As for girls, I can understand you. You just have to visit Russia in summer, the girls are even more hotter. Well, I mostly understand why you were so shocked with our girls' beauty - my friend recently visited the UK and he said there are not so much cool girls =(

As for pictures - you can check more photos in special test-drive which we made as a gift to my friend (who is DMC-12 owner), here is the link: http://carakoom.com/official_blogs.php?blog_id=8646
Domi Wrote:Really nice pictures!
Only 2 of them for such a big country, yes that's an extra rare car!

Due to high customs tax we can't import more of those awesome cars =(
Domi Wrote:Really nice pictures!

Seconded, good photographer, car looks great.
car looks amazing, welcome to the DOC-UK Big Grin