The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean for sale in Austria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this looks a good price for what appears to be a tidy low mileage car.

I'm assuming if its in Europe, all import taxes have already been paid when
it came into the EU? Could Martin or anyone else advise?

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/cla ... an-dmc-12/
I mailed the man 'cause this thing looks VERY interesting to me! What do you think? Is it too good to be true?

I'm just 400 kilometers away from Salzburg! I could go and check it out and be home for dinner!!

:lol:
Could be a good car, and at that price (subject to checking Etc) probably a good buy. Probably a perfect option for someone in the UK looking for a car thats not to much money.

Chris
Still in the market so this is interesting. I have dropped the seller a mail for some more details. Smile
lol, if it sells through here, will the seller give me commission? :lol:
To be honest, I spotted this ad few weeks ago, but it was not on that site. I did not get any responses at all, and this fact (along with the ad that suddendly disappeared) made me think of a scam!

Now I see that the car has come up once again and I'm more confident about it, although at the moment there still no answers to be found.

:roll:
I hope that this is a genuine sale and that you can speak to the seller and maybe
come to a deal Smile
i looked at this a month ago. its almost certainly a scam.

The phone number doesnt work (its missing part of the dialing code) no response to emails
and according to a guy on one of the german delorean forums

http://www.deloreans.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1739

the photos are from when he was selling his car!
All right, so we're done with it.

:?
It's amazing how little of a grip you need on German to be able to understand the written word: :lol:

"Die Telefonnummer ist schon mal Bullshit "

(With apologies to the original poster!)
Thanks to everyone who looked in to this in more detail. Wink The search goes on Shock
I might contact the advertising website then to let them know this is possibly
a dodgy advert.....