The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Looking for a Delorean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Decided I think now is the time to take the plunge on my first Delorean. Im looking for a UK based car if possible. No to concerned on interior colour. Grey preffered but not essential. I would ideally like one that is ready to go and doesn't need a massive amount of work. I would maybe consider an import, if it means I can reduce the cost. But im a little concerned about the not being able to see the car part here, with this option.

Not sure if anybody is able to make a suggestion? Point me in the right direction?

I have been in touch with PJ Grady and also made a couple of Enquiries abroad, so the search goes on.

Thanks guys.

Rich
As with anything in life it is a bit of a gamble, you could import a car for probably 13k from the states but depending on what is wrong with it (or not) you may spend 5k getting it to a standard that is both safe and your happy with. If you can do the work yourself then your on to a winner, but if you have to pay someone to do the work then costs can soon mount up.
So a car in the UK that cost 18-20k is not that bad an option, depends a lot on what you can do yourself to a great extent.
Chris