The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: December wedding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had the pleasure of attending a wedding in Lytham (by Blackpool) earlier this month, the DMC was well liked and had its photo taken for posterity quite a few times! Good luck to Mike & Symone on their wedding
lovely photo Brian, but I think you need to sort out your photo uploads, your last batch
have all been upside down.

Glad the car is giving good all year round service Smile
Thanks for that Claire, I've been using this ipad thing instead of my usual laptop so it must be something I'm doing wrong with it! I might revert to the laptop until I find out how to publish the pics properly!
Ol' Stainless is having a great time out in the open air, the Moggys got one side almost rebuilt and the drivers door maybe going back onto new steel sometime very soon, but I don't think the DMC s going to see the inside of the garage till next winter!
glad your car is continuing to give excellent all year round service Smile

And also good to hear the Moggy is coming on well too!
¡so?o?d u?op-?p?sdn ?s??? ??? bu??o? ?,?
Modern technology should be easy to use, but if you load a pic in from your stored files, surely the pic should load in the right way round? Like, I wasn't holding the pad upside down or anything! How do you type upside down text in Rissy?!
Quote:How do you type upside down text in Rissy?!
I have been scratching my head over that one as well :? Thought he was back in Korea!

Chris
...actually, North and South Korea are still both on the northern hemisphere, so although their writing consists of all funny symbols which represent sounds the mouth make, and since the modern thinking government changed their writing style from vertical to a new more westernised left to right horizontal method, their writing is still the same way round as our own. :wink:

...I'll keep you guys scratching your heads on the upside down writing a bit longer I think... It's just too much fun! :lol:
¡??q? ??o p??oq??? ?poolq ? ?nq I ???? ?s?l ??? s,????
Quote:actually, North and South Korea are still both on the northern hemisphere,

i did know that, just my attempt at humor Sad Rich, your right with that statement!
Chris