The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Herts Auto Show Welwyn Garden city. 19th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Hi all,
I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Neil and I'm based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. I have always liked the DeLorean and promised myself that one day I will own one Smile The reason I have posted on this topic is that I emailed your forum regarding the event I'm holding this year which is the Herts Auto Show. I would firstly like to say a big thank you for posting this on here.

I have had a great response from car clubs and also local companies that have given their support to this charity car show event which all proceeds will go to the Make A Wish Foundation. I will be emailing monthly newsletters to all clubs I have contacted to keep them up to date with who's attending etc. If anyone is thinking of supporting us if you could email me confirmation & I will put you on our files.

In the meantime please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and fingers crossed we will be able to collect as much money as possible Smile
P.S Any cars displaying at the car show will not get charged entry.
Neil
Hi Neil, its possible that Mike and Mary Hooper may be able to attend this with
their RHD car (they live near Hitchin), however since I escaped Stevenage 7yrs
ago I'm not sure how many other cars are in the Hertfordshire area these days.

Good luck with your event Smile
Hi, thanks for the information Smile
Hi all, Just posting February's Newsletter. If you would like to bring your vehicle along please drop me an email.
Hi all, just posting this months newsletter Smile
I've copied this info to the Club's Twitter and Facebook links to try and spread
the word about your event for you.
Hi thanks for promoting our event on your facebook & twitter account, fingers crossed Smile
Hi all,
Just a quick post as this months newsletter has been updated. We posted the March's Newsletter that Bernie Fineman will be at our show. After my conversation with Bernie last week he received confirmation that he's now filming on the 19th May and sorry that he can't make our show now Sad Bernie will still be donating his Chop Shop T Shirts and the DVD Box Set for our raffle and I will see if Bernie can make our other car show later in the year.

Watch this space!