The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hire Request Morecambe Lancs. 5,6.7th December
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Chris Larder and I am the Lead Teacher of Music at Heysham High School (based in Morecambe, North West England). On Wednesday December 5th, Thursday December 6th and Friday December 7th the school are staging the production Back to the 80’s. The musical is all about the 1980’s!

As well as staging the musical, we are hoping to turn these nights into a complete ‘event’ of ‘all things 80’s’ including: 80’s movie clips, songs & adverts before the show, 80’s memorabilia, games, refreshments at the interval and a grand prize draw.

I am enquiring if any Delorean owner may be available during the show nights and would be kind enough to display their car during the event (on show in the car park of the school) for the audience to look at as they arrive and may be during the interval? Obviously Back to the Future is one of ‘the’ films of the 80’s and it would certainly make our school production extra special.

We are a school so funds are limited. I would suspect a Delorean owner would be an 80’s fan, so we would welcome both him/her and their family to watch the show free of charge, we would be happy to advertise the car/owners in the programme (we do have school proms in which pupils regularly hire all kinds of cars) and we would hopefully be able to negotiate a financial incentive.

Many thanks for reading this letter, and if anyone thinks they can help in anyway, then please contact me via the contacts below.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. C. Larder
Lead Teacher of Music
Heysham High School
c.larder@heysham.lancs.sch.uk