The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Sun Inn pub, Norwood - October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ello!

I'm thinking about a meet at this great pub towards the end of October. I was provisionally thinking the 21st which is a Sunday so we can get a roast, but it depends on when my car will be ready. I'll know for sure a week or two into October.

http://www.thesun-inn.co.uk/

Hopefully the weather is decent so can sit outside! 8)

Anyone up for it?
sounds good matey, I'm sure Phill and I will be along with our cars for this one, and
barring any other commitments, we might be able to drag along RichH and #1274 Smile
Provided I'm not firing, I'd like to come along!
ok,

so thats:

Me,
Phill
Paul
Luke
RichH ?

Anymore for anymore?
Guinney1971 Wrote:ok,

so thats:

Me,
Phill
Paul
Luke
RichH ?

Anymore for anymore?

Looks like I won't be able to make that date or the following week due to some well needed time out. Perhaps the first weekend of November if the weather is ok, or are there any other events in West Yorkshire around that time?
not much else in the way of car shows/meets on now this year apart from the NEC.

'Sorbet's' tax runs out tomorrow, and the tax on my De runs out end of October, and I'll
probably SORN mine then until next May.

We do traditionally have a pre-Xmas meet up in the Midlands, normally around Derbyshire
somewhere, so you'd be welcome to that once something is organised.

Ben drove his car all the way up from Wales for that last year Big Grin
Pity, I could've made that day as well Sad
Ah that's a shame, I could have made this one.
Don't worry, i'll be arranging another time hopefully this year for this. I'll be sure to update this post as soon as I can!
nice one Luke, be good to meet up and also have a look at your car Smile