The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Dave Howarth Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I put in an email order of parts from Dave, and then followed it up with a phone call (which i'm sure I bored him to death while talking to him to the point where he was quite happy to let me go again :wink: ) and then a week later, a follow up chaser email. Still had no word back or response to my email(s).

Any idea how long (Weeks / Months ..... / Years!?) it could be before I expect some feedback? I was hoping to have my parts through before going to East Kirkby this Saturday, but that aint gonna happen now, and then i'll be heading off to Belgium for more or less 3 months. :roll:
Best to give him a ring and chase him, tell him there required urgently and he generally will do his best. Despite having retired he seems as busy as ever. If you can remind him about my marker lights as well please!
Chris
yup, phone call will have all the questions answered, quicker than typing the message i reckon?