The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: My God.... has it been that long?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all... is everybody ok? ;-)

I can not believe that this December I will have owned my DeLorean for 6 years! Thats a good portion of my life!

It is a real pleasurable experience and if anybody has the chance to own one of these fabulous machines... Then just do it!

It's only a car.. one which will bring hours of enjoyment and headaches... but its what we love! They aint all perfect... they are neve gonna be perfect!

Accept your DeLorean for what it is... Improve on it if you can. Dont let the little niggles get to you too much.. as that make your car unique!

If I ever offer my DeLorean for sale... I want somebody to give me a stern talking to. I love it... and everything... and everyone that comes with it...

Its seen me through thick and thin, redundancies, relationship breakups... But I can go to my unit, uncover it... and she is like the day I bought her... True art... and I love her!

DeLorean ownership is a privilege. I am very luck.. and so are all of you who own one!

The problems are trivial... You own a masterpiece!

I have said my piece... Happy fathers day, and I love you all!!! ;-)

TheOriginalMrP~! ;-) xxxxxx

xxxxxx
Quote:I have said my piece... Happy fathers day, and I love you all!!!

Ditto Big Grin

Chris
well said that man !! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin