The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean news issue 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great news Big Grin another superb club magazine has been mailed out this morning. Issue 56 of Delorean News is on it's way to you all! My thanks again to Eddie for getting this issue together and updating things (shop page Etc) I know it has been wrote many times before but it's a great magazine put together with real skill and is a credit to Eddie. Plus it's just been mailed out in time to beat the huge postge hike at the end of the month :roll:

Chris
great news Chris, I'm already working on stuff for Eddie for the Summer issue Smile

Bummer about the price hike in postage, but the Club is in a healthy financial
position and can absorb this increase by the Royal Mail for the forseable future.

C'mon everyone, its YOUR magazine, get fingers to keyboard/pen to paper/quill to
parchment and get stuff into Eddie, as there will be no magazine if there's nothing
from the membership to put in it!
Quote:Bummer about the price hike in postage, but the Club is in a healthy financial
position and can absorb this increase by the Royal Mail for the forseable future.
Without doubt we can absorb it, It's a huge prise rise the Royal Mail are putting on. I think it's another nail in the coffin (unfortunatly) of Royal Mail. However we get a significant discount for franking i.e 2nd class normal letter will now be 50p we get it at 31p so it's not to bad (there are other costs mind) I dont forsee the need to do any alteration to clubs subs for some years, we may need to look at overseas mebership rates but thats another story (again due to postage) However membership is still on the up, no doubt in part to all the positive publicity for the DeLorean and quality magazine that Eddie produces Big Grin

Chris
Just received the magazine and it is excellent, well done Ed!
Have also just received a copy of 'MY COOL CLASSIC' which is launched this weekend at Brooklands where Mary and I have been invited with the D. There WILL be an article in a forthcoming DOC Magazine!

Mike
ours arrived today, fantastic read, well done Eddie for another excellent edition of the magazine.

However, can I just bring up one error, the French Car Show at Donington is on Sunday 17th June,
not the weekend of 23/24 June as stated in the Magazine.

Roll on the Summer edition! Big Grin
Received my issue too Smile
Chris, did you get my email and paypal payment to renew my subscription :?:
Quote:Chris, did you get my email and paypal payment to renew my subscription

Yes, all sent off to you today, thank you.

Chris
Thank you for your answer Chris :wink:
....Just received my copy this afternoon. Very nice!

Didn't realise I was going to be quoted WORD for WORD with my words on owning a D'!! :lol:

LOVE IT! (As far as i'm concerned, I claim fame whenever I'm part of the magazine, so the family and friends will be getting an earful tonight! lol! Big Grin )