The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hi Folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

My name is Jillian and I am the club liaison for French Car Show. I have been asked by the show organisers to sign up here so that we can keep you guys up to date with our show and answer any questions, as I believe some of you have bought tickets for our show.

Hope this is ok with everyone and I'm looking forward to talking to you all and finally seeing a DeLorean in the flesh for the first time ever.

Thanks

Jillian
Hiya Jillian, I think we've got 5 cars coming so far, there is a thread in the events section (Midlands Area),
so feel free to post updates in there as and when Smile

Really looking forward to this event, we've all missed Donington since the WSR moved to Silverstone a few
years ago - and I think the WSR isn't even on in the UK this year sadly.

If you need any more info, please contact me and I'll endeavour to help you out as much as I can.

Cheers,
Thanks Claire

Yes you are correct there is no WSR in the UK this year, Cry

Really looking forward to seeing the club at FCS though - I'll be the harrassed one working on the Performance French Cars Magazine stand lol

Jillian

PS I'll be registering under PFC also to let you know about the magazine and hopefully get you guys featured at some point if that's ok with the admin/committee
yes, thats fine with me, we're all for a bit of free publicity! 8)