The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I've been a huge DeLorean fan since i saw Back to the Future as a child. Ever since then I've been in love with its stainless steel glow! I'm currently at university studying Graphic Design, and i'm doing a research project on the Delorean. And I looking to find out what owners like the most about there DeLorean's and any memories you have about them. Thanks for you time.

David Pryor
Third Year (BA) Graphic Design
Southampton Solent University
Hi Dave,

firstly, a warm welcome to the DOC-UK, the home of all things DeLorean in the UK for over 15 years Big Grin

On a personal level, I bought my car because I knew people that had them, and wanted one of my own - I couldnt
afford a good one, so imported a project car from the USA, and nearly 10yrs on, its still not finished, and is a rolling-
restoration to this day. Even though it was 2002 when I got my car, at that point I'd never seen BTTF!

Enjoy your stay, and good luck with your course - and you are of course welcome at any DOC-UK events around the country,
you dont need to be a DeLorean owner to join in the fun and come along and enjoy yourself at events and shows Smile
Welcome david, have a good look around the forum and our website www.deloreans.co.uk Theres loads of info on there as well.

Chris