The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: "Service Temporarily Unavailable" when trying to post replie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen this on PMs, and just today trying to reply to one of my own threads. The Preview function works fine. Seen it on my Blackberry and on the PC. If you're reading this, it didn't do it this time!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Interesting.... even after posting that message successfully I went back to what I was trying to do, which was to update this thread

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3660&p=33939&hilit=fair+fuel#p33939

It still errors.

I am trying to add the following message:

-----------------
Well as it happened, fuel duty was lowered by 1p and the (then) upcoming rise was scrapped! Now it's on to round two... and if you've been watching the news lately, you'll have seen the new Government e-petition site.

Fair Fuel UK have been quick off the mark, and after setting theirs up (by an MP no less), have had over 5000 signatures overnight! Please add yours to the list and remember, 100,000 signatures on a sensible issue virtually guarantees debate in the House of Commons!

http://action.fairfueluk.com/page/m/4bb ... 3850/VEsH/
I have about as much faith in these e-petitions, as the old ones that Phoney Tony set up....

did they take any notice of those? did they heck............
Ive heard rioting to get noticed is the latest craze, tried that? Tongue

Are you still getting the error message now?
Yep. Try and post a reply on that thread, see what happens...? It doesn't think about it at all, it immediately flashes up.
weird, works for me, can also edit the post too. Does it just happen in that one post? anyone else having these issues?
It now works fine... this is very odd. I would blame my PC but it also happened on my BlackBerry (over the mobile network) when I was trying to reply to a pm.
Guinney1971 Wrote:I have about as much faith in these e-petitions, as the old ones that Phoney Tony set up....

did they take any notice of those? did they heck............
Supposedly they need 100k signatures before they will even consider looking at it...

Still, I've signed it anyway.