The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean for sale in Dublin...allegedly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a member of the Pontiac Owners Club Forum and according to a fellow member on there, he says that a Delorean was up for sale less than a month ago in Dublin for 7,000 Euros!!!!

He doesnt say in his posting as to what condition its in or where it was advertised, but i have asked him if he would be kind enough to find out if it is still for sale.

Any of our Irish members know of this?
If it was for sale in Dublin for that money we would have known about it.

I do know of a car for sale that was 17 thousand Euros.. maybe that was it.
Im pretty sure you will be right Alistair.

I have relayed your response back and asked where the guy saw the Delorean advertised.

But yes im sure at that money, you guys would certainly have heard about it.

Cheers.
Reply i got back tonight:

I'm nearly sure I was told €7,000 it was actually a friend of mine had told me about it and it was for sale somewhere around Malahide North Co Dublin..

I'll catch-up with the guy hwo told me about it tomorrow......and try and find out some more information about it.
Paul McKay Wrote:But yes im sure at that money, you gays would certainly have heard about it.

Cheers.

I'm pretty sure you meant GUYS......right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol

Tris
YES apologies!!!! I type to fast, i will amend my posting.
if you find out anything about this could you let me know please, at this price it has to be a resto project, which is exactly what im looking for. Big Grin
Yes sure.