The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Tiger Seal V's Silicone Sealer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick one....

Is there much of a difference in using "Tiger Seal" compared to simple, OTS, Silicone Sealer from the likes of Wicks?

I'm aware that Tiger is Polyurethane, and Silicone is, well, errr.... silicone. :-) (Natural carbon based v's man made produced chemically)

I'm not even sure of what i'll use this stuff for, other than to re-stick side strips on passenger door which is coming away a wee bit. I DID use black Silicone to stick my Stainless "DMC" lettering on to the door sills earlier in the week. Worked a charm. Also, used it to restick a wee bit of my window seal which was also coming a way a wee bit too. Also worked a charm.
Tiger seal for bits you dont want to get off in a hurry, silicon for bits you do want to get off, also good for showers and baths but only in white Big Grin TT
What Tony said, with one exception, your outer door seals are my silicone ones and pu adhesive will not stick to them.