The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean News Issue 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received the club mag the other day, just to say that it was a great read and thanks to everyone who contributed. Cheers Phil for your time and effort in putting it together & I always look forward to the next one Big Grin
Stu
got mine on tuesday, another top edition Big Grin TT
Ditto

A great read, again Big Grin

Particularly like the cover :wink:

Kind Regards
D
Yes, absolutely

Superb job as always! Big Grin
Great work as always Phil, the quality of the mag is a real credit to you.

Whats the deadline for the Autumn issue?
Awesome work as always Phil and Co! Quality from cover to cover! Big Grin

Love the front cover Darren and enjoying following your story Gez! Keep up the great work guys!! Big Grin

Apologies to anyone who was waiting to read part 4 of my story - rest assured it is in the making and will hopefully be in the next issue... Phil apologies to you for not sending my article through on time for this mag, I will make sure I get Part 4 to you ASAP mate! Big Grin

All the best

Carl
Hi all,

Sorry for the ultra late reply to this thread! I've been tied up with non-DeLorean related stuff for months but just managed to snatch a quick 5 minute dip into the forum.

The deadline for the autumn mag is September guys. My plan is to get most of the mag completed and save some space for the AGM which is being held in Coventry in late September. Then as soon as we've got the AGM minutes in there and hopefully a writeup about the Coventry event as a whole, I'll send it off to print.

If you could drop your articles etc over to me by early September that would be great.

Cheers,

Phil
no probs Phil, I'll get you over a selection of reports from show's we've been other the
summer if you want? I'm sure Scott will get you a write up on Fleetwood Tram Festival too.

I'll also ensure that I type up the AGM minutes as soon as possible after the meeting so that
you've got them in plenty of time.