The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: halo- extra wires!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been putting new headlights and halo sidelights in- got the wiring sorted on the headlights, but i cant figure out where the white and red wires on the halo lights go, or indeed what they do? Can anyone help?

Thanks
John
I'm afraid I haven't installed Halos before, if you have wired the headlight bulb, then the red and white wires will be the sidelight halo.

Have you just removed the USA spec headlights?

Or are you upgrading from some older UK lights? If so, did the UK lights you removed have the sidelights wired in?
Hi Stuart,
The wires need to be connected to the wiring for the origional side lights/indicators. I cant remember the exact colour of the wires, but I 'think' you just disconnected the side light supply from the origional side/flasher light and pulled the wiring back to the Halo's. The other is an earth. Easiest way would be to drop MartinG an Email as he did the write up on this for me and I'm sure he will remeber the wiring colours and proper way to do it.
Chris