The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: steering column cowling/canopys are now available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those that are interested, the steering column housing/canopy/cowling, call it what you want, is now available.
here is the link http://tinyurl.com/dc5cfh It is only available through the DCS store, I think they had a few remade through some sort of injection moulding process and are like the real McCoy, and they are selling them for a bargain price of $133 each. Apparently, included in the price, it comes with a certificate of authenticity as well. I need one because one of mine is broken, but what I might do is make one out of Lego and spend the $133 dollars on something else because I'm tight. As the exchange rate is at this very moment, $133 = £94.58, What else could we do with this sort of sum of money rather than buy this remanufactured component for the disconcerning enthusiast???
regards Jason.

P.S. I think Tony might be organising a wee drink over the Easter Holidays down in the southeast if any body would wish to join us. Even in this current economic climate, my Boss gave me a Bonus at work this month because I hadn't broken anything, so I would like to treat anybody who turns up for a beer with Tony and I, and spend my Bonus money of £94.58 on the first round of beers.

I am not one to count my chickens, and I'm sure that none of you cannot recall the last time you saw me in any of my cars, well, I had 'UDH' running today. I must admit it has been lack of enthusiasm as of late, but Tony has been hounding me to get at least one going, so i'm trying. I am also going to try and make Eurotech as well. I have a cunning plan up my sleeve also, I was going to get the AA to take me there and get the RAC to bring me home. If my cunning plan should indeed work, I will have to park it on a plastic sheet at Aarons though because I have never known a car like this to piss every type of lubricant and fluid within it every where. POS.
delorean12uk Wrote:... to piss every type of lubricant and fluid within it every where. POS.

Just to confirm you are talking about the car and nots its owner?Mr Green
i would also like to announce that mr monk has a badger beard and looks like mathew kelly cos i see him on sunday for breakfast lol TT

A Van

I have had a couple of conversations with TT about you attending Eurotec this year and how good it would be with you Mr Monk, from what I understand you close to making it.....

Got a date for these drinks over Easter?
He is going but only on the saturday Al and staying as far as i know . as for easter im working on it TT