The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: LJH new lowered suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Just completed rebuilding the front suspension on LJH. Chrisp's lowered springs and Spax shocks.
All bushes renewed. Alloys refurbed.
It's a massive improvement on the stock spings. It looks really low and menacing :twisted: .

[Image: ry%3D400]

Nick H
Have you got the SPAX shocks on the rears too? Same set-up as mine will be - let us know what you think when you take it out!
Just Spax on the front at the moment. The front shocks were really nasty. The rears are not to bad.
I'll be doing the rear suspension at some point though. I'll put it on the list for next Winter as I want to do the TAB's.

Nick
Took LJH for MOT yesterday. Passed! Big Grin Nice to drive her after 3 1/2 years!
Better vis thanks to the lower front end. 7 clicks on the spax shocks feels about right from my
short drive to the garage and back.

Spent this evening sorting out the radio wiring. It was nasty, complete with scotch-lock's.
Removed and soldered joints and used heat shrink.

I am out of the country for two weeks at the weekend, so I'll wait to tax LJH until I get back .

Nick H

NickT

Nick H Wrote:Took LJH for MOT yesterday. Passed! Big Grin Nice to drive her after 3 1/2 years!
Better vis thanks to the lower front end. 7 clicks on the spax shocks feels about right from my
short drive to the garage and back.

Spent this evening sorting out the radio wiring. It was nasty, complete with scotch-lock's.
Removed and soldered joints and used heat shrink.

I am out of the country for two weeks at the weekend, so I'll wait to tax LJH until I get back .

Nick H

YES YES YES, Get rid of those nasty scotch-locks Big Grin

Nice one 8)

NickT