The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: VIN # 16327 ~ BLM2Y ~ TheOriginalMrP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll give you a hand sorting them out if you havn't got time Nick.

Mike I think your idea for over 18s section is good. But I suspect it will mainly be used by TT, Jason and Ben :wink:

bozzzydmc

TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Maybe there can be an additional fee to access the 18+ areas, that way us exhibitionists get a few pounds for some polariod films, baby oil, and useful accessories like handcuffs, ticklers and love eggs etc....

Sure ...how much will this be? Wink

bozzzydmc

... Blimey ! ....

Still we are all adults here and if it involves DeLoreans ...well that will be my two loves in life Wink

8)
discusting you aught to be ashamed you lot , when is it starting TT :lol:

bozzzydmc

...is there a DeLorean in that picture ??...Wink Smile
Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.
ChrisS Wrote:the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard

Mine spent some time in a scrap yard, I hope no-one threw motorbikes at my car :lol:

NickT

TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Already started...... Smile

Oh, and my new avatar shows that theres more to life than DeLorean Bum's.......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shock

nice

NickT
ChrisS Wrote:Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.

Thanks for clearing that up Chris......

No women been sitting across it then :oops:
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:No women been sitting across it then :oops:

Ahh not that I remember,,,honest Big Grin

But if you can supply a suitable lady for the Esprit Ill be more than happy to provide the pictures Mr Green
ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Your ears must be burning, your name came up when I was on the phone to Mike Hooper last night :wink:
Claire Usher Wrote:ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Your ears must be burning, your name came up when I was on the phone to Mike Hooper last night :wink:

Ahh missed me then? Mr Green OK don't answer that lol

Been rather a busy year....

Anyway Ben avoiding my question about supplying a suitable lady for the bonnet of the Esprit Wink Mind you catching up on some threads seems like TT has been dressing up as Tina at the weekends again :o

bozzzydmc

ChrisS Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Ahh missed me then? Mr Green OK don't answer that lol

Been rather a busy year....

Anyway Ben avoiding my question about supplying a suitable lady for the bonnet of the Esprit Wink Mind you catching up on some threads seems like TT has been dressing up as Tina at the weekends again :o

Surely you need not look any further Chris ?? Wink

[Image: 3022974176_912b768c5a.jpg?v=0]
and looking at NickT in that pic, it seems TT's influence has spread into Yorkshire already!! Shock
bozzzydmc Wrote:Surely you need not look any further Chris ?? Wink

[Image: 3022974176_912b768c5a.jpg?v=0]

Wow who is lady TT's attractive mate :wink: talk about beer goggles

Now seriously who wants to see Lady Nick draped across a D's bonnet in a provocative pose? Maybe time for a DOC 2009 calender? TT can provide handbags apparently and no doubt a mankini to go with it :lol: .....hope no one is eating reading this :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3