The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Rear Cluster LED's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Folks

Does anybody know what bulbs I need to buy from www.ultraleds.co.uk to replace all of the original rear light cluster bulbs?

Cheers
Hi Scott,

Phill did a list a while back, its in the archives on the old Yahoo DOC list tho (I'm not sure how to get into it tho - can anyone help?)

He's got LED's in Sorbet's rear lights.

Cheers,

bozzzydmc

Nice site Bozzy,,respect 8)

bozzzydmc

Thank you Smile
im in the process of constructing my own site, if its half as good as yours Ill be happy :wink:
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Nice site Bozzy,,respect 8)

yep nice one mike, im on a roll as well i can put pics on my avatar :lol: :lol: TT

bozzzydmc

Cheers Smile I know Tony .. if you put you mind to it you can achieve anything Wink

http://www.orgsites.com/

Free to use website creator ( Think you have to make up a US address ? )

But i find it very easy to use and update etc with no annoying pop ups etc for the viewer
Ta Guys. Muchly appreciated.

Sent my renewal cheque off today and got hit by a car whist on my bike! tas been eventful, but at least ive paid up Smile
Hey folks,

Cant seem to find the right type of bulb for the side lights (small one in the middle) on ultraleds.com does anyone know which one it is?

and just to double check before I buy are these the right size for the other ones:

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/3821156ba15s ... 53abc8369b

Ta!
Im guessing you were ok dude after the collision with the car? Shock
Heh, yeah i was fine. Cheers for asking Jonny. More worried about damage to my bike! But alls good!
Haha good! Yeah I'd be the same, as some of you know im a keen trickster on a bike!
I assume we're talking about pedle bikes then not real bikes :wink:
Well, Pedal bikes came before motor bikes I believe so it could be said that a motorbikes just cheating :p but yes pedal bikes.

I cant help but feel that im not gonna find out what bulbs to get on this thread :p Probably more luck finding out the best bike tyres :p
Pages: 1 2