The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: PJ Grady Future Owners Tech Session Video & Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a short video of some clips I got today at PJ Grady's Future Owners Tech Session. I haven't put any music on as I thought this would sort of ruin the atmosphere. Thanks to Chris, Darren and Jenny for putting on a wicked day ! Note to Claire, don't worry, Flopsy cannot be seen! Big Grin

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlMBs5yBRg

Hi-Quality: http://www.jonnyjones.co.uk/PJGRADY/PJG ... Owners.mov (right click and save as).

PHOTOS: http://www.jonnyjones.co.uk/PJGRADY/TECH_SESSION_PICS/

A photo of Chris's master Stainless work to get your taste buds going...

[Image: MIRROR.jpg]

Cheers!

NickT

Drooling at that mirror like finish !

NickT
nice pics and vid there mate - and try as I could, I couldnt work out which one (if any!!!) was Flopsy, so mission accomplished :wink: :lol:

mind you Phill just said she was parked out by the skips,...... me thinks he knows more then he is letting on, the git..... :wink: time to go and beat him up!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont worry claire, but your gonna be in for a shock when you get her back

Big Grin TT
Tourettes Tony Wrote:dont worry claire, but your gonna be in for a shock when you get her back
Big Grin TT

oh 'eck Sad Cry
Thanks for the kind words Claire! I did take a photo of Flopsy... Im guessing you didn't want to see a photo of her complete or in the stages leading to imminent completion? I can upload it if you want, she wasn't parked by the skips haha, very much tucked up inside PJ's... just with not a lot of clothing on if you get what I mean! The Flopmeister will look mint though as I think we all know and as Tony said! Big Grin
lol, thanks Jonny, but I'll wait until I get her back if thats ok Smile

I'm hoping that anyone who remembers Flopsy as she was, will be
impressed by Darren and Chris's work on her - I'm still bracing myself
for the day I go back down to Essex to bring her home again Smile

I know she is gonna look fab, and I know I wont be able to believe
that its really my car when I see her Cry
I saw flopsy yesterday Smile I like the darker wheels, they look really smart like that Big Grin
Yo Dog's

Claire i've got to Cut Flopsy out of most of my pics be for i can post them,
But when you see Flop's you will not be able to stop smilling for a mouth.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Dan1986 Wrote:I saw flopsy yesterday Smile I like the darker wheels, they look really smart like that Big Grin

they were done by Advanced Autobody's in Derby. I wasnt too sure
about them when I got them back, but they've kinda grown on me, and
alot of people seem to like them.

I just wanted something different to the silver wheels (that are correct
for Flopsy's vin number). I wanted grey - but as RichH says, even
when they are clean, the grey wheels on #1274 still look dirty, whereas
mine dont seem to show the dirt as much.

Cheers,
Very nice video and photos, would have loved to have gone to it, but lack of holidays.
you better get her back for next year claire i got some stand for you to do :lol: :lol

also im trying to organises a delorean tour around the uk starting up north then makeing my way down south so if any one would like to help me show there cars let me know :wink:
when i get mine im aining to go on a nice driving holiday say around scotland or something in it, would be a laugh
Claire Usher Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:dont worry claire, but your gonna be in for a shock when you get her back
Big Grin TT

oh 'eck Sad Cry

no claire in a nice way Big Grin dont you worry about a thing TT
Glen & Sam Wrote:you better get her back for next year claire i got some stand for you to do :lol: :lol:
I've got no holiday now till the end of April, so I hope it can wait!! Shock Sad
Pages: 1 2